
I am thankful for birthdays! Yesterday was Brian's 38th birthday. He is such a good person. He loves me and the boys and does so much to help all of us. We have been married only 5 years but it's been great. He has taught me what it feels like to truly be loved. I married the wrong person the first time around but this time I got it right. I'm SO thankful to be married to Brian. I'm also thankful that our marriage doesn't just end when one of us dies. Marriage is eternal and will go on forever. We just need to live worthy of that opportunity.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday B. I am happy you love him too!
Happy Birthday Brian!
This is my second marriage too, and I feel blessed also to have found such a wonderful man!
Hey looks like you sneaked in two! :)
Happy birthday to your man!
I'm glad that you've found him and that marriages can and should be forever!
Post a Comment