Friday, June 13, 2008

Water Aerobics

This week I finally got motivated and started back in Water Aerobics. I go every day except Sunday from 8:30-9:30am. I'm loving it! It's a lot of work but it's exercise I can do!! My foot is still bothering me a lot and I know part of the solution is to lose some weight. I REALLY REALLY want to lose weight so I'm going to work hard. Wish me luck! Once school starts again, I still want to go but I'll have to wait and see what Brian's schedule is like.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ditto, I so want to lose weight too! Good luck, I'm sure if you put your mind to it, it will happen!

Cindy Price said...

Me too!! I have been walking early the mornings. I think water aerobics sounds like fun!!

Autumn said...

You go girl. I am also on that trek with you, my friend. It seems like so many of us are. I love water aerobics. I know you'll do well.