Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lazagna and the Spirit World


Marshall says the funniest things. Today after Primary, he came running up to me to show me the picture he had drawn in Primary. The paper says "My Favorite Food" and he drew some squiggly lines on it. His teacher wrote at the bottom, "The Path to the Spirit World" and the back side said "Lasagna". He said his picture is the path to the Spirit World and Lasagna. I asked him if you have to eat Lasagna to get to the Spirit World and he said "Only one bite." Hahahaha. We've had such trouble getting him to eat lately that we tell him to just take at least one bite! I guess he's listening after all! This boy makes me laugh so hard!!! I love him to pieces!

2 comments:

heather said...

Very cute! have you heard Cherie Call's song Lasagna? We had a similar experience tonight with Todd's parents and Meghan. His mom was reading her "How a Dinosaur Eats His Dinner" and she refused to agree to the page about him trying at least one bite of everything. It's a great concept, but getting them to do it is the challenge.

Judy said...

I hope there is lasagna in the spirit world.