Sunday, June 22, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 25


I am grateful for my Mp3 player. I have the one in this picture and I love it!! I put the Book of Mormon on it and the Church's Worldwide Leadership Training. I don't have much time to sit and read these days so I listen while I do dishes or clean the house. I even listened while I was grocery shopping the other night. I love it!! What's on your Mp3 player?

7 comments:

Cindy Price said...

I don't have one yet. Can you believe that?? I guess I need to get with it!!! Sound like a great blessing though!!

Kerry and Dave said...

April,

My mom is in town and we have had so much fun looking at your blog, especially all of the pictures of your sweet mom and all of the family pictures from Naperville and the Young Naperville Singers --I'm glad you have it all so well documented!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Well, my MP3 has music..just plain music...but I still enjoy it...

Aprilyn said...

I also have the Wicked Musical Soundtrack, some Michael Buble', The King's Singers, and a few of my sister's songs on it too. I love music! Oh, and I have some calming Baby Mozart music for Marshall on it.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I would love to have this blessing... but as of yet I'm not that cool!

Vidal's Nest said...

Love my MP3. It's the only way I will work my lazy butt off..

Megan said...

I seriously need to get an MP3 player, I think I'm behind, and it would be great to have for working out.
How is the swim aerobics going? I'm still super impressed you've lost weight, you've inspired me.