Sunday, June 8, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 23


I'm very blessed to be a Cubmaster. This picture was at our Pack Meeting Thursday. We were Survivors who had to get out of our camp because a volcano had erupted and lava was pouring in our camp. The boys are trying to do cooperative skis. It was so hard but so funny to watch. They kept falling over. We had a great time. Anytime you can play games for pack meeting is so fun. I think it's even better when you stay outside so you don't have much mess to clean up! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am SO behind on my 52 blessings project. Like 6 weeks, I think. How did that happen?! You sound like such a great cub leader!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

It surprises me that you have a bum leg will all that you do with those boys!

What a kind, thoughtful mom to be able to focus on what your kids really want from a mother. I'm going to rethink my selfishness right now.

Promise.

After school is out and summer break begins.... heh.

Vidal's Nest said...

You're good! I did not love being in cub scouts for a few years! Good for you!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like fun!