Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Family Fun at the BYU Museum of Art
Today (and tomorrow) was a free day at the BYU Museum of Art. It was called, "ANNUAL FAMILY ART DAYS TO CELEBRATE MEDIEVAL THEMES OF VICTORIAN ART." It was free even!! WOOHOO!! They did face painting, medieval dancing, castle building, a story hour and something else that I forgot. You even got to look at the art while you were there! That was great with the exception that I had Marshall running away so I didn't really get to see any art. Nathan and I liked the documentary on Geneva Steel. It was a picture documentary. It was interesting because he could relate to it. He knows where it was. We live pretty close to it still. Anyway, Marshall shocked me by getting his face painted. He watched Nathan get a dragon on his face and then when Nathan was done, Marshall just hopped up in the chair. At first he asked for a butterfly but then changed his mind to a dragon. He has NEVER liked people touching his face so that was a big step for him! WAY TO GO MARSHALL-MAN!

Labels:
BYU Museum of Art,
Marshall,
Nathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Even better that it was all FREE!! Cool
Thanks for blogging about this. I read your blog just in time to take my kids on Thursday. It was a lot of FREE fun!
Post a Comment