I tried to clean it but instead, we ended up doing this:
We made a soccer game out of a granola bar box and a fruit snacks box. We tried playing with a cotton ball. The boys were really cute and Marshall would squeal and laugh every time anyone blew the cotton ball. After that, Nathan decided he wanted to make a table top basketball game. He got some boxes, some plastic cups, and tape and made a game. He really wants to invent. Every day he's telling me he wants to invent but I have no idea WHAT he can invent or what tools/materials he might need. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really want to let him invent. He has a GREAT imagination and I'd love to see him use it more. A little side note on the house (ok, technically it's an apartment), notice I only showed pictures of 2 rooms. That was on purpose. I try really hard but my foot is hurting so bad that I can barely walk. It's kind of hard to clean your house with a bum foot.
3 comments:
Aprilyn he sounds so smart!!! I love a creative mind. I have to say new ideas have been on my mind lately too. While looking at the library, I've found great books on inventions. Not what I was looking for, but they might inspire him. Another thing that might help him invent-have him come up with solutions to problems. Brainstorm with him about products (plenty in your house) that could be designed better for easier use. This is how most inventions come to be. Someone's using something and it occurs to them how it could be used better. I know a family in our old ward whose kids have patents. Go for it!!
Don't worry about the house Aprilyn. It's more important to do things with the boys! You are a wonderful mom!!
Wow, you're a good mom, I would have had a hard time not cleaning the mess.
Post a Comment