Sunday, June 29, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 26




I am grateful for Jenny and Brandon and Stefanie and Will who helped me with Marshall this week. I went to Cub Scouts Day Camp on Thursday and Brian had to teach so Jenny picked up Marshall and took him to her house for the day. He had a great time playing with Jenny and Brandon, James and Sara.

Friday, we went to the first annual "Cousin's Campout" at my Dad and Diane's cabin up Ogden Canyon. Marshall LOVES Stefanie and Will and he spent a lot of time talking to them. I wish I had written it all down but I do remember that he told them he was go on a mission to "Hexaco. That's in ourspace (outerspace)." He makes me laugh so hard!! I'm grateful for sisters who are patient and loving with my extremely bright, extremely demanding little boy.

2 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

Sisters are THE BEST!!
Don't you love having family near?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great blessing!