Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What Are You Gonna Be On Halloween Night?


Oh yes, at our house we are already making plans for Halloween. In fact, Nate was making plans MONTHS ago. Halloween was much easier when he was little like in the above picture.
Being the mean Mom that I am, I told Nate that there is NO WAY I am getting him a costume until October and even then it won't be one that costs me 30 bucks! For a while, he was convinced that he HAD to be Batman for Halloween. Then, Brian and I went to see Iron Man and Nathan asked us ALL ABOUT IT. So, Nate convinced himself that he just HAD to be Iron Man for Halloween. He did a Google Search for Iron Man and looked at costumes and wanted me to buy one but once again, I said NO WAY JOSE'! Nate read a book at school about Boba Fett (a bounty hunter from the Star Wars series) and he decided he was going to make his own costume. Once again, it was GOOGLE to the rescue! He searched and found a website that tells you how to make your own Boba Fett costume. Mean Mom said no again. I can't sew THAT good!! Well, thanks to our wonderful DVD player that edits movies, (it's called Clear Play DVD) Nate was able to watch the X-Men series. He was thinking maybe Wolverine was the thing for him but now he's settled with Colossus.

Don't worry..that won't last. I'm sure we'll watch a new movie between now and Halloween and he'll change. One can hope, right? There is no way I can make him look like that.

1 comment:

Beach_Crew said...

Great blog. Cute kids.