Last week at Nathan's school, they had a "scholar dollar store". All year the kids have earned scholar dollars for behaving and turning in assignments. So, at the end of the school year, they had a store. I made brownies and sent some lemonade drink mix. Nate and his friend Ben sold these items and pooled their dollars together. Nate came home with a cool matchbox car and smelling REALLY strong!!! I asked him if he was wearing cologne and he said his teacher was selling it at their store. He had put more on while we were in the van going home. I had to open the windows and turn the AC on full blast because it smelled SOOO strong. Later I looked at his cologne samples and he had used an ENTIRE VIAL in one day!! I tried to tell him how you should only use A LITTLE TINY bit at a time. Yesterday, his tiny bit was 1/4 the vial. LOL!!! We have been laughing so hard. We keep trying to tell him to ask Daddy to show him how to do this but he thinks he's big enough. Oh the funny things kids do. Especially when they're trying to act all grown up.
He's also been trying to learn to skateboard. He bought himself a skateboard the other night and he's been practicing hard. I think he needs more padding before something gets broken. We will be getting elbow pads, knee pads, wrist guards, uhm..any other pads I can possibly think of. Maybe I'll just tie a bunch of sponges all around his body! LOL. Just kidding. I somehow survived when I was a kid and he seems every bit as clumsy as I was. Marshall really looks up to his brother. He wants to do everything Nathan does. So far Nathan has been able to convince him that Marshall is too little to ride a skateboard. We'll see how long that lasts. My guess is..not long.
2 comments:
That is hilarious. But I'm wondering why his teacher was selling cologne? That seems odd!
OH thats SOOO cute!! If it makes you laugh more, I had high schoolers who still didn't know how much was an appropriate amount to use!! Such a cute expression from him!!
Post a Comment