Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Too Busy To Blog

Yup, I'm still here but it's been a busy week. We had a great time swimming Monday at the Scera Outdoor Pool. Marshall realized he can swim in his life jacket and had a wonderful time. I think he likes his new found freedom.

I'm still going to water aerobics every morning and I've lost 6 lbs in less than a week!!! WOOHOO!!! I feel good, albeit tired, after 1 hr of water aerobics every day but it's SO good for my body!!

Nathan is going to start a Science class at the library tomorrow. Unfortunately, he only gets to go once. It's a 2 week class but next week he has Cub Scout Day Camp. That should be a lot of fun though!! We're excited for Day Camp. He is also reading a lot and just enjoying lazy days spent with me and Marshall.

Marshall is his cute self. He loves playing with Nathan. They are really best buddies. We make it a point to read 1 or 2 books at bedtime. He LOVES the book Going on a Bear Hunt. He always wants that one. :)

2 comments:

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Aprilyn, I'm so happy that you have found your true love of water aerobics again. You, of all people, should have a "release" like that. I'm still looking for mine. I thought it was beading (jewelry), but then I couldn't stop (that darn ADD in me) and my family got grumpy when there was no food or clean clothes.

Your aerobics sounds fun....and losing pounds also?? Priceless!

Megan said...

I can't believe you lost six pounds, that's beyond awesome! Maybe water aerobics is the secret weapon I've been searching for!