
That picture is my Dad's family at his sister, Debby's wedding. My Dad's brother Mack and his wife are the first from the left with 2 of their kids. They now have 5 children and 11 grandchildren with one on the way. Next is my Mom and Dad and their first 2 kids, Jeff and Jenny. Then you have the bride and groom and next to them is my Grandparents. In front of my grandparents, the 2 young kids are twins. Tommy and Tammy are my Dad's youngest siblings. Now let me show you how much this family has grown. This next picture was taken just before my older brother went on his mission in 1989. OH boy! Gotta love the huge glasses and t-shirt with shoulder pads. What style!!

We've had a family reunion every summer for as long as I can remember. I love spending time with my cousins. It's great to catch up on everything they've been doing. My kids love playing with their kids and it will hopefully just keep going like that. Things I remember from reunions are- singing, eating home made ice cream, playing games like ghost in the graveyard, kick the can, and Annie, Annie, Over. I remember sleeping in the old Schoolhouse in Kelsey, Tx where my grandma went to school. My parents taught me that family is important. I hope my kids will learn the same from me.
2 comments:
Don't you just love those "Flashback" Phots? My husband posted one on our blog...I like to tease him he put it on there because in the old photo he has hair still :)
I love seeing the old photos, did people really dress like that? I know I did, cracks me up.
Also, thanks for the advice on my blog, I have the la leche phone number, but have thankfully been getting my milk back slowly over the past few days, thank goodness!!
Post a Comment