
We are SO lucky here in Utah that people can't smoke indoors. They can't smoke at parks, near any buildings, in hospitals, or at the miniature golf course we went to on Saturday. They had signs posted every few holes that said (I can't remember the exact wording but something like this) No smoking, No Alcoholic Beverages, No swearing or profane language, No roughhousing. It is so nice to be able to take our family Mini Golfing and know that we won't all have to leave because someone is smoking near us or they are goofing off and putting everyone in danger. I love living in Utah!!
5 comments:
Oh, that is a great blessing!! In California it is against the law to smoke in many public places also, such as restaurants and grocery stores.
Oh my goodness!! I missed calling you---please forgive me!! Our trip was too short.
Utah was a wonderful vacation for me and my family. Your post makes me smile because James and I are certain we saw more smokers (per capita) in Utah Valley than in our own valley here in Cali. How is that?
He spotted it first, and I tried to brush it off---but it was a fact. Maybe the Californian smokers want to hide it better?
Either way---I would give my right toe to live where you live. I can't think of a better place to bring up a family.
Great blessing! We recently passed laws here not allowing smoking in eateries.
Doesn't Ut have a no spitting on the sidewalk law too?
Ohio is like that as well, well at least the no smoking part...I WISH NC was like that as well...but it is not..you are truly blessed to live in that state.
I hate having to smell other people's smoke! Love that blessing!
Post a Comment