1. Your Dream Vacation-

I want to go to Curacao. It's in the West Indies. My mother-in-law was born there and lived there until she was 12. I would love to see where she lived and played and went to school. That would be neat. I'd have to take her along too of course. I'd have to take the kids too because I want them to see where she lived.
2. A Self Portrait- I just woke up and checked my blog and since the kiddos are still sleeping, I needed to get this done now. I don't look much different later in the day except my hair does get combed and I get dressed. :) I don't wear makeup so what you see is what you get.
3. What are your kids doing now? Sleeping!! YAY!! They are actually sleeping in lately and I love it!
4. Favorite shoes-
Well, I only have 2 pairs of shoes 1 pair of sandals, and one pair of slippers. Here are my favorite shoes. They are my favorite because my feet don't hurt when I wear them. I'm not supposed to go around barefoot. I still do but I'm not supposed to. :)
5. Favorite Room. Well, I would say the backyard but that's not a room so the Family/Living room is my favorite. My apartment isn't that big so the family room and living room are really the same room. We play games, sing songs, and sometimes watch movies together. Marshall can't sit through any movies so it's really rare that we do.
6. Bathrooms-
I only have one and here it is. Marshall likes to flush stuff and recently tried flushing an ENTIRE ROLL of toilet paper. We usually keep it up on a shelf but he has been better lately. I hope it's not the calm before the storm. My poor hubby does NOT want to take the toilet off the floor again!!! He's already done it 3 times..Thank-you Marshall!!
7. Laundry Room. While this is tiny, I'm SO THRILLED to have a laundry room. A year ago, when we lived in our other apartment, the laundry room was in the kitchen. The washer and dryer were part of my counter space, which was already really limited. I LOVE MY LAUNDRY ROOM!!!!! Lest you think I'm good at keeping up with my laundry, I included the dirty hamper which I put in the hallway last night so I could put clothes in the dryer. The hamper takes up all the available space in there but I love that it fits in there at all! Again, if you knew what I had, you'd know what this tiny thing is HEAVENLY!!!
8. My closet. One half of my closet has Marshall's church clothes in it. The other half has my hanging clothes. Yeah, I don't have that many clothes but it's OK because I have all that I need.
9. The fridge-
10. The Kitchen Sink-
I'm not doing too good with keeping my sink shined as you can tell. Last night I chose to fold the mountain of laundry instead of doing the dishes.
Well, there you have it folks. My messy house! Yeah, I call it a house even though it's only a 3 bedroom apartment. I think the backyard is bigger than inside. :)
6 comments:
That was so fun to see where you live! I think you do well with what you have - and I'm thrilled too, for you, that you have a laundry room. It sure makes all the difference in the world.
Love the photos of your home :-)
Hugs,
Lisa
Yeah!!! Great job! No fair...my house is still the worst! Sighh..I knew it would be, but one can always hope!
Looks like flylady is working for you. Don't you love flylady??
Fun to see an honest view on your home! I love that you didn't clean it all up first, kind of refreshing to see it like that! Hi by the way, this is Afton, and of course I remember you. I can't say I have lots of memories per say, but I remember your family and how good of friends you were with my sisters. I'm 26, so yes, I was friends with your sister--how is she?
Fun to see an honest view on your home! I love that you didn't clean it all up first, kind of refreshing to see it like that! Hi by the way, this is Afton, and of course I remember you. I can't say I have lots of memories per say, but I remember your family and how good of friends you were with my sisters. I'm 26, so yes, I was friends with your sister--how is she?
Fun to see an honest view on your home! I love that you didn't clean it all up first, kind of refreshing to see it like that! Hi by the way, this is Afton, and of course I remember you. I can't say I have lots of memories per say, but I remember your family and how good of friends you were with my sisters. I'm 26, so yes, I was friends with your sister--how is she?
Post a Comment