Friday, July 18, 2008

Nathan Made Dinner

I forgot to post about this because life has been so busy! The other day, my sweet Nathan fixed Spaghetti and Meatballs for us. He was very proud of his accomplishment. I didn't help him at all!! Marshall complained and complained about not wanting to eat it but we finally got a tiny bit of food down him. This is what Nathan's plate looked like:


Here is what Marshall's plate looked like:


We have made MAJOR progress with him!!! He actually sat NEAR the food! There are not many people who know what a huge accomplishment that is for him! Baby steps to eating...baby steps to eating!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Aprilyn, I dream of the day when my boys will make me food! Aidan proposed this idea to me today: "make hard-boiled eggs, then take out the yellow part, put in bacon, then put the yellow part back in the middle". Hm....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, for Nate!! Looks yummy. It's just like a sibling to not want to eat something another sibling fixed!!

Cindy Price said...

Sorry, Aprilyn the above post was me. It's early in the morning and I didn't pay attention that Evan was still logged on as a user.