Tuesday, July 8, 2008

So You Like My House?

I got a few comments that people liked the pictures of my house so I took my camera around the house for a virtual tour. My camera doesn't have sound so all you can hear is a clicking noise. ANNOYING! I'd rather listen to the music on the sidebar any day. I hope the virtual tour isn't too fast.

There are some dark closets you couldn't see inside. That's probably good since our game closet is The Leaning Tour of Games at the moment. I will have to take a picture of the closet. It's so deep that when we first moved in, Brian hid in there and when I asked Nathan to put something away in that closet, he yelled "BOO!" It was so funny!!

You'll notice the boys' room has a cot set up. That's because we didn't have time to get Nathan's clean sheets on last night before bed so he just slept on the cot. He prefers that anyway because it's much cooler than his bunk bed.
I tried to show you the boys' comforters. Nathan's is space. HE LOVES Astronomy!! His actually glows in the dark which is fun for both boys to see. Marshall's is of course, Thomas and Friends. He loves Thomas trains!
My room has a lot of stuff in there. I have 2 dressers, 2 bedside tables, and a sewing machine in addition to the bed. Don't be fooled by the presence of a sewing machine in my room. I don't sew very well or very often!

In the kitchen, you'll see I finally did my dishes. YAY!

My Mother-in-Law's favorite thing about our house is our pictures going down the stairs. I put a picture of each boy as a baby, then a step down from that is their current photo, step down for a picture of the 2 of them together. I think it's rather nice myself!

I took pictures of the outside of the house for you. Marshall was not happy with me for going across the street. I couldn't go much further or he would have run after me.

This is the garage:

This is my house:

Here are pictures of my backyard and the front of my house.





1 comment:

Vidal's Nest said...

nice backyard! I bet the boys love it!