Friday, July 4, 2008
Busy Week
Here are some pictures of last Thursday's adventures in the backyard. I'm a little slow. First, Nathan and I went to Cub Scout Day Camp and had so much fun! Then the boys wanted to play with their boats in the water (we did Raingutter Regatta at Day Camp), and then the boys played basketball with the soccer ball. We had a great time! One picture in here is not related to the others. It's kind of like that old Sesame Street game where they sang "One of these things is not like the others. One of these things is not the same." I put one picture of Marshall eating corn on the cob because it was the FIRST time he has ever tried and successfully been able to tolerate eating corn! It was a big milestone!! WAY TO GO MARSHALL-MAN! I just realized the pictures are out of order but I don't have time to fix that. Oh well. Enjoy them anyway! :)



















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fantastic Pictures! Marshall~ Isn't corn so delicious!!!
Post a Comment