I'm not one for doing too many of those blog tag games but this one seems like fun.
Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory you have of me, or of you and I together! If you only know me through the blog, list your favorite post of mine. All memories are fun and welcome!
2.Next re post the instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you!
So there you have it folks. Who has memories of me?
8 comments:
I think my fav is the post you did of going on a bear hunt! I thought it sounded so fun and creative! I could totally picture my girls getting into it. I thought hey, why didn't I think of that? Fun!
We were walking downtown Chicago one weekend and the wind was blowing really haard. You were so skinny we had to hold on to both of your hands to keep you from blowing away.
Love,
Dad
we met thru a preemie support chat group on the net, who would have thought from that one first meeting that one day you would become a special freind of mine who lives on the other side of the world. we can talk about anything and able to relate and understand what each other goes thru each day with our "unique" children! some days we dont need words we just know what each other is going thru... THAT i why you are special to me my sweetie!!! hugs and moochies and one day we will meet and i can give you one for real ... i cant wait!!
xoxoxox your kiwi buddy amanda x0x0x0x
I remember you as a teenager with braces and wearing overalls!! You were always so sweet to me and my family, even though you were older and a "TEENAGER!!"
I love the new posts and backgrounds. I think my favorite entries have been the 52 blessings.
I remember taking you to the hospital (in an ambulance) from girl's camp. I remember singing together, sleepovers, and meeting you in the Target parking lot when Marshall was a newborn.
Hmm.. which memory should I choose?
Okay, I will just post a couple of things. I loved the day I came to visit you when you brought Marshall home from the hospital. He was so tiny and you were so brave. Still impressed. Second memory is when I had my AJ and you were the BEST and brought me a couple of meals. You didnt think twice and always made sure I was taken care of. It still means a lot to me. uh.. how about when we were working at the hospital together and you were so excited to show me the website you had made of Nathan. :) We go way back! Last memory, which I dont know if you like this one or not... but I remember when we were at the McD's and getting the papers signed for Brian to adopt Nathan. It was a good moment for me, because it meant you could be a family. :) Glad we are friends.
I remember first meeting you at Grandpa Ted's funeral . Travis and I were engaged and talking non-stop about a family and our future together. I remember you following Nathan (about two years old?)around and watching intently wondering what it would be like to be a mom? Now I'm the one doing the chasing. Seems like you still are, too! The other thing I remember is hearing story after story about the wonderful Grubbs family. You guys are sure a big part of the Peterson crew's growing up memories.
Post a Comment