Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm at 6% now!

I made up for no weight loss last week. This week I lost 3 lbs. This puts me at 6% and hopefully in the lead. The report I got from the woman running it says I'm in the lead but the lady I babysit for usually doesn't weigh in until today so we'll see. I'm at 6% weight loss. I've been following everyone's advice and drinking tons more water. I've been working hard this week and I won't give up. Even if it doesn't seem like I'm progressing.

7 comments:

Bill Grubbs said...

Keep up the good work! A contest like that is great! You inspired me yesterday and I even got on my stationary bike this morning for the first time in ages.

Rhonda said...

great job on the loss! you're such a LOSER Aprilyn, in the best way possible! :)

LyndiLou said...

Oh Aprilyn... that is AWESOME! You're doing great! :)

heather said...

You go !!!!

Kristin said...

Give me an A!

Give me a P!

Give me an R!

Give me an I!

Give me an L!

Give me a Y!

Give me an N!

Goooooooooooooooooooo APRILYN!

How's that for letting you know I'm cheering for you?

Way to go!

Aprilyn said...

I have such great friends. Thanks everyone!!

big8smiley said...

Yes, I know this is a little late because I'm behind on my blog reading . . . but . . . HOORAY FOR YOU!!!! :)