I'm in first place by myself in the Biggest Loser competition. I'm at 8% weight loss and have now lost 20 lbs! The person who is closest to me in the competition is only at 6% so I really think I can do this. I lost 2% last week. I'm just trying to make sure I eat right at or just above 1700 calories a day. If I go lower, I won't lose anything. Go me. Go me! GO ME!! I'm going to win this but I'm not stopping until I have lost about 72 more pounds. I plan on reaching my goal weight by my birthday- October 25th. Woohoo!
It's hard to know how to prepare meals for a family where we have 2 boys who need to GAIN weight and Brian and I need to lose. Marshall lost weight again (really not a surprise there. He doesn't eat much), Nate gained a bit so we're happy with that. Baby steps for Marshall though. I've got plenty to post on that later.
14 comments:
Awesome job!! That is great that you are doing so well with the weight loss. And we have the same struggle in our family with evening meals. So hard to make it work when you're trying to lose and trying to get the kids to eat.
So cool . . . SO COOL!!!! 20lbs is a big accomplishment! I can't wait until you WIN! How much longer is the competition?
I don't know what to tell you about the eating thing with the kids. I have 2 little kids right now who won't eat a darn thing I give them. I'm getting so frustrated!
WOW! That is so awesome! You are doing great! I want to loose 20. I need to find the motivation first. This good weather helps. Great job!
Thanks everyone! There is one more week to go in the competition.
i WAS SEARCHING THE BLOGS I FOLLOWED......HOW DO YOU KNOW Lyndie ANderson.....I dont know her married name right off the top of my head..... and the Bristows??? I went to School witth MJ and Lyndie both!
Oh yeah,,,,,, GREAT work on the weight loss!!! I haven't been doing very well on my Diet..... I admire your Determination!!!!
Aprilyn that's fabulous! Way to go! You'll have to post some current pics of yourself to show off that new 20 lbs less bod of yours! woot!
When Ash was diagnosed with FTT we bought all low fat and cal stuff for dh and I because we were on weight watchers and I bought all the highest fat stuff for her. High fat yogurts and puddings, and added extra heavy cream in everything. Oh yeah and if we had pasta and garlic bread we'd douse ash's with extra olive oil. at least it's a healthy fat. lol
It worked, she gained and we lost..unfortunately hubby and I have both FOUND some of what we lost but we hope to lose it again. You are an inspiration!
You rock Aprilyn! That is awesome.
I'm hugely impressed by all that you're doing!
Great work, Aprilyn. I'm pulling for you to win. Let us know!
You are absolutely amazing Aprilyn! You are on a great trip and it is fun to see your excitement along the way. I know it isn't easy to change habits like that, but you have stuck to your goal. It certainly helps to have a little competition to spur you on! Is Brian in the game?
Aprilyn!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you! You GO girl!!! I know you'll make your goal.
How awesome are you Aprilyn!!?? It has to be exciting to work so hard AND see results! I hope you continue to lose weight. Good luck on finding a good medium for meal making with the kids.
The suspense is killing me...isn't today the day?
Post a Comment