Thursday, February 5, 2009

Karate Kids

These pictures are really horrible but it's all I've got right now. We signed the boys up for 2 trial lessons at Bobby Lawrence Karate Studios. They were both really excited. During the 5 minute drive to the studio, Marshall asked if we were there yet. He only asked 20+ times. LOUDLY! He was jumping around showing the instructor and everyone who would listen, his MOVES. He is so funny. Brian and I were chuckling during the lesson because he kept trying to tell the instructor all about Toontown (his favorite computer game). Ah, the joys of extremely hyper children.

Can you tell which boy is serious about Karate? Marshall cracks me up. Nathan is trying hard. He wants so badly to be in Karate. I hope it works out.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

WAY TO GO on your old dress. AWESOME news. What a great feeling!! Marshall is unbelievabley cute in the top picture!!

heather said...

Cute pictures! Just call them Karate Kid.

Megan said...

I've always wanted to put the boys into karate, it looks like they enjoy it.
Good job on the weight loss thus far. It's really hard and frustrating when you're at a stand still, but keep up all your work and it will definitely pay off.

big8smiley said...

Those are cute pictures in their uniforms! I thought about putting my Nathan in karate, but I don't know if he would listen or sit still long enough to know why he was kicking or what he was supposed to hit. I did put him in gymnastics and he LOVES it. We call it his "trick" class. So cute!