I'm so sick of wearing the same thing to church every Sunday. Today I decided to just check and see if one of my old dresses would fit me again now that I've lost weight. I am happy to report that I am now as small as I was right after Marshall was born. Maybe someone still wants to say how fat I still am. Go ahead, say it. It's rude, but you can say it. I've been working extra hard this week. Brian and I got a new Aerobics video that does Cardio and strength training in a 45 minute workout. The video says to start with 5-8 lb dumbells for the strength training part but I started with 2 lbs. I'm ready to work up to 3 now. This DVD really works us GOOD!! I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. My friend Renee' asked for a progress picture. I don't think it's that easy to tell because I'm still wearing the same clothes. Hmm...we'll see. I will post my weight loss tomorrow. I think it will be at LEAST 3 lbs. Not only have we been working out every day, we do Yoga at night, and we have a goal to eat 1,700 calories a day. Every day we've both been under 1,700 calories by quite a lot but we just didn't feel the need to go use up those extra calories. Even when we went out to Red Robin and ate all our fries, we still managed to stay within our budget for the day.
Here's our diet plan: breakfast and lunch 400 calories, 2 snacks for 200 calories each, dinner gets 500 calories. So if I choose to eat a little more cereal for breakfast or maybe drink more milk, I just subtract it from my morning snack. I track my meals on this website called The Daily Plate . I love it because most of the foods we eat are in their database. I just enter what I ate, what meal it was for, and how many servings I had. It keeps track of your percentages of carbs, protein, and fat, tracks your water intake and can track your weight loss too. I love it.
After I posted earlier this week about being in the lead for The Biggest Loser, I found out the next day that my friend and I are still tied. It's hard because I really like this friend but I still want to win. I need the money so I can afford to buy new clothes that fit before our trip to Naperville.
2 comments:
Have I mentioned how much I absolutely love this line of posting that you have been doing lately! I absolutely loved the Red Robin post and when we were going to Red Robin last week with Ken's dad, I thought of you! I love how educated you are about what you are eating, it feels so good to be in control of your body! Good luck, and I hope you win!!
I think one of the best feelings is to gain clothing by losing weight! I love going through my closet and trying on old clothes to find that they fit!!! It's fun to acquire a "new" dress because not only do you get another option in your closet, it's a benchmark showing your great accomplishment. :)
Post a Comment