Monday, February 16, 2009
This Week's Biggest Loser Results
I lost one pound this week. Yeah, not very much BUT I didn't gain!!! I was doing awesome with drinking my water last week but lately I've slacked. I'm gonna get back on that. My one pound loss keeps me at 6% but I'm still in the lead by one percent. I'm going to keep my calories right around 1700 this week and drink a ton of water. I'm going to keep up with my exercise regime too. I'm going to win this thing!!! There are only 2 weeks left. I can't wait to tell you how I do this week. I even made breadsticks and gave most of them away because they have too many calories!! I also skipped desserts that were offered me. I can look at chocolate or cake or other desserts but I don't need it. My reasons for wanting to lose weight FAR surpass my desires for cake.
Labels:
Aprilyn,
biggest loser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats! You're doing an awesome job!
Congratulations! You are right - one pound lost is closer to your goal and ISN'T gained! :) I can't wait to see your before and after pictures! So, is this new lifestyle (dare I say) now a HABIT??
Keep up the good work Aprilyn. You are doing awesome!!
way 2 go!!!!
Post a Comment