Monday, November 19, 2007

7 more random things about me

Some of you are probably saying "Enough already. We've heard too many random things about you." Well, I made new friends and they keep tagging me so I had to do it. This time I was tagged by Mom of 3 boys. I don't actually know her first name but that's OK.

#1. My favorite color is blue.
#2. My favorite song is...uhm...I can't decide but I REALLY like the music from the Broadway musical Wicked. My favorites are Popular, Loathing, and Defying Gravity.

#3. My least favorite job around the house is doing the dishes. Unfortunately, they don't get done if I don't do them so I do.

#4. I love playing the piano and there are too many favorite songs to list. Right now I love the arrangement of Onward Christian Soldiers by Jon Schmidt. It's very fun and beautiful too.
I also love his arrangement of "I Saw 3 Ships." Another great one...gets loud and very difficult but that's what makes it so cool.

#5. I think I've seen every episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Marshall wants me to watch it with him every day.

#6. I raised money for and participated in the March of Dimes Walk America. I've done this for 2 yrs now. This year we walked as a family. Marshall (my 3 yr old son) was born at 33 weeks gestation so prematurity is something worth raising money for in my opinion.

#7. I love being the Cubmaster for the Cub Scouts. It's a lot of work but a lot of fun too.

I'm not tagging anyone else because I've already tagged everyone I can think of. :)

6 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

My name is Kim.....

big8smiley said...

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it. :)

I bet you are so sick of coming up with more facts! LOL

I have fun reading them - you are still the same Aprilyn to me. :)

✩Molly✩ said...

We do have a Costco... now I am curious of the price there... hmmm. Thanks for the tip. Love your blog and esp the whole thanksgiving theme. I love the holidays!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

I LOVE WICKED! Defying Gravity makes me cry, it's amazing. I just posted pics of Jojo in the bathroom, I don't know if you can see much, but her bathroom is Wicked themed with black stripes. I should blog my bathroom. huh?

Cindy Price said...

You are such a good sport, Aprilyn!! I could have tagged you, but I didn't!!! I would be would be happy too if you like, just let me know!! LOL

I'm enjoying learning more about you!!

Aprilyn said...

I thought you all would be sick of learning about me! LOL. I like what my friend Cindy here does. She has a family member spotlighted on Friday. I think I'll do that. :)