Thursday, November 29, 2007

Because I'm The Mom

Have you ever thought about just taping the things you say to your kids so you won't have to repeat them 300 billion times? Check out what this Mom did. I also added a really funny video of The Hallelujah Chorus. ENJOY! :)


5 comments:

Donna said...

I don't see a video...By the way, nice to bleet you. (I'm trying to come up with a clever word for meeting you through blogspot, but it's not working....) I love reading Jennifer's (AKA Mary Poppins??? hahahahaha)blogs. She cracks me up!

Aprilyn said...

Haha. I thought you were saying nice to bleet you because I baa'ed at Jennifer when she told me she's the black sheep of her family. :)

I don't know why it didn't show up for you. It's there on my screen. If this is happening to anyone else, here are the links--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D09DCZryG2U

Donna said...

I was able to see it today. Very entertaining! Auntie Poppins (wink, wink) is the black sheep of her family? Hmmmm....I'm the black sheep of my family, too, so maybe that's why I like her so much.

Aprilyn said...

Haha! BAAA to both of you. :) Glad to have you 2 black sheep as blogging friends. Now if I lived in Arizona...that'd be a different story huh? I'm sure we could have many great laughs.

Megan said...

These are great!