Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Forgot to Take PICTURES!!!!

AHHHHH!! I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes. It was a crazy busy day! Nathan was an Army guy with a camouflaged face. He wore Brian's old Army clothes and thoroughly impressed everyone. There was one boy at his school who didn't believe Nathan when he told him his Dad was in the Army. So when Nathan showed up in full Army attire and everything has a name label of Bucklein on it, this boy was shocked. Nathan was very happy! This is the same boy who Nathan was worried would make fun of him for being Batman or Mathman. Nathan further impressed the kids by telling them his Dad was in the Airborne division, meaning his Dad jumped out of planes for a living. Naters wore Brian's Airborne shirt too just as extra proof. AH, it was a good day for Nathan.

Marshall was a really cute lion. Thankfully, my Dad got pictures of that so I don't feel too bad about not getting his picture. I just wish I had one of Nathan in his costume...he looked great with a green face.

3 comments:

Cindy Price said...

I'm so glad Nathan had a great day!! Woo Hoo!!!

Trevsaccount said...

I hate it when I forget to take pictures! It happens all of the time and I'm a picture-taking maniac. Last year Trev got me a little camera for Christmas and now I keep it in my purse so I always have it on hand.
I'm so glad you guys had a great Halloween!

Trevsaccount said...

Whoops, apparently I'm signed in under Trevor's account. It's me, Kathryn :)