I meant to take pictures last week but never got around to it. Marshall started Special Needs Preschool last week and his teacher said he's doing very well. He loves taking the bus to school, even though we live very close. Here are some pictures of him waiting for the bus. He really doesn't sit still much but he's really cute.
He is such a cute little boy, and he looks so big going off to preschool! I just can't believe it, and I can't imagine sending Nathan to preschool! The backpack is bigger than he is. :) I'm glad you posted these photos. I hope this school works out well and gives you a much-needed break as well.
I just love working with the special needs kiddies like Marshall. I have to admit, I opted out of the Preschooler set because they are just Super-Duper special. I didn't think I could keep up with their demands :) Someday I'll be good enough for those beautiful little (demanding) faces!
OH, My, Marshall is looking so grown up! I remember what a hard time I had putting my little three year old Evan on the school bus!! He had a great bus driver though so she made it easy. I hope that Marshall can thrive in his preschool. I am happy for you that you get a much deserved and needed break!! At least for a few hours.
He is such a little cutie!!! He is so sweet, I miss my kids being that little. I know you are proud...I would be too! Enjoy "mommy" while the little one is on school, but I know as a mom that I was always wondering how my little ones were doing in school, but they all really loved it so.
6 comments:
He is such a cute little boy, and he looks so big going off to preschool! I just can't believe it, and I can't imagine sending Nathan to preschool! The backpack is bigger than he is. :) I'm glad you posted these photos. I hope this school works out well and gives you a much-needed break as well.
I just love working with the special needs kiddies like Marshall. I have to admit, I opted out of the Preschooler set because they are just Super-Duper special. I didn't think I could keep up with their demands :) Someday I'll be good enough for those beautiful little (demanding) faces!
OH, My, Marshall is looking so grown up! I remember what a hard time I had putting my little three year old Evan on the school bus!! He had a great bus driver though so she made it easy. I hope that Marshall can thrive in his preschool. I am happy for you that you get a much deserved and needed break!! At least for a few hours.
He is such a little cutie!!! He is so sweet, I miss my kids being that little. I know you are proud...I would be too! Enjoy "mommy" while the little one is on school, but I know as a mom that I was always wondering how my little ones were doing in school, but they all really loved it so.
Marshall looks so handsome! I tagged you Aprilyn so check out my blog for details :)
Cute, cute pictures of your little man.
I'm tagging you for 7 Weird and Random things about yourself. The rules are on my blog. First time I've done this, so I hope I got it right.
Pam
Post a Comment