Yes, that's right folks, I've been tagged. I am officially "IT". So, now that I am "IT", I have to share 6 facts about myself. This is harder than those chain mail things that have questions for you to answer. So here I go....think...think...think. ("Now is the time to think, think think..." Oh, sad but true..My Friends Tigger and Pooh is running through my head!)
#1 I am a woman of many names. Recently I've become Minnie, Daisey, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and Mickey Mouse. I am also a therapist and a peacemaker...well I try.
#2 I constantly have music running through my head. I love it! So many times, someone says a word or phrase and it makes me think of a song.
#3 I have a hard time saying no to people when they ask me to do things. I find myself always signing up to help with everything until I'm so overwhelmed I don't know what to do. Right now I'm choir committee chairman and also choir accompanist at Nathan's school. I love it but it makes life crazy on Thursdays.
#4 I am loyal.
#5 I'm a rule keeper too. When I was a kid, I kept the rules and I helped those unfortunate kids who were maybe not aware of the rules. Haha...that meant I was really bossy. Now I see that in my son, Nathan. OH HELP!
#6 I love doing fun crafts. I'm putting the finishing touches on Nathan's birthday party. It's a space party so I've made planets and comets, and decorated the house with stars. It's going to be AWESOME!
I've tagged some friends and can't wait to see their 6 facts. , Renee', Susie of Provo Ü, and Cindy, you've been tagged now. I'm supposed to tag 6 people but all I can do is 3 today. Maybe later I'll tag 3 more.
1 comment:
Oh, my we have a lot in common! I have music in my head, I hate to say no, I'm loyal, I'm a rule keeper too, and expect others to keep the rules. LOL Thanks for the tag, I promise to get to it next week!!
Post a Comment