Later, I went Visiting Teaching and Brian was trying to get Marshall's jammies on him. This is something that's hard to do because Marshall HATES change so much and getting his clothes changed is stressful. Anyway, Brian was frustrated and said sternly "Marshall, come get your jammies on or just go to bed now." Marshall said "Yes Miss Esther," and got ready for bed. Miss Esther is his teacher at school. I guess they say Yes, Miss Esther a lot.
Yesterday I asked Marshall if he misses his cousins. Katie, Megan, and Natalie played with him for a week and he loved it. They are 13 yrs old, 9 yrs old, and 7 yrs old. Anyway, so he said to me "I VERY love them but I very can't play with them."
Apparently while we were in Arizona, Natalie (my niece) and Nathan made up a funny thing and Marshall decided he liked it so he's been saying it ALL the time. He says, in a funny voice, "Oh, come give Marshall a big kiss (mwa, mmwa..kissing noise). Ooh, oh, my back. Thpthp (farting noise) Oops, I tooted. Ha ha ha. " He says this OVER and OVER and OVER again. He's a pretty funny dude. Actually, both my boys are funny. I love the funny little dudes.
2 comments:
so cute! what would we do if we didn't record this stuff in our blogs. write it down??? baaahahaaha
I just can't believe how big Marshall looks in the picture. Your baby boy is growing up!! I just love the funny things kids say!!!
Post a Comment