Well, if you really want to know, I'll tell you. My friend Cindy said she likes learning more about me so the rest of you will just have to suffer!
1. I can not make pie crust. I tried twice on Wednesday!! I followed the recipe and everything but it just didn't work!! Bummer.
2. I love to read The Book of Mormon. If you haven't read it, you should! It's not the kind of book you just casually read though. If you really want to know if it's a true record, you have to read it, ponder it, and sincerely pray about it. That's the only way you can know for sure if it's true.
3. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
4. I love to sing Alto. I can sometimes sing Sopranno when my voice works but I like alto better. I LOVE harmonies!!! I can come up with a harmony just about every time.
5. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I LOVE IT! I love the feeling you get around Christmas time.
6. I once shaved my eyebrows. I was like 13 or 14 when I did it. Yeah, lame huh? I was playing around with my Dad's shaving cream and razor because I had never done it when I was little so I wanted to know what it was like. I looked SO goofy because I only shaved a part of my eyebrows...right down the middle! My mom laughed so hard! Then she helped me "paint" on eyebrows with her eyeliner. Lucky for me, they grew back.
7. Last but not least...my life has been spared so many times! Once when I was little, I saw my older brother and sister go down our slide holding a rope they had tied to it. I thought that was neat so when they left to go play somwhere else I tried it. I held the rope in my hands and slid down on my tummy. I tried holding it and sliding down on my back. Then I decided to try with no hands!! I put the rope around my neck and slid down on my back but I couldn't get back up because I was too small to push myself up. My Mother was in the kitchen and she told me she had this feeling that she should come check on me. She said she ignored the warning a few times but it got louder and louder. The Holy Ghost was telling her to check on me and do it NOW! I'm so grateful she listened because when she found me, my face was blue. Had she waited much longer, it would have been too late. I'm so grateful my Mom was worthy to have the Holy Ghost as her constant companion to guide her. I will tell you all about my other close calls in another post.
HAPPY 2 DAYS AFTER THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
4 comments:
i love learning things about you too. what an amazing #7! didn't Spencer W. Kimball have a similar occurance in his youth with a horse? you are truely blessed!
Yes, I think you are right about Spencer W. Kimball. How did you know that?
whole fam is LDS. i'm the black sheep and inactive, but they love me just the same. my dad is a bishop... so glad he didn't get called when i was a teenager at home!
Baaa! LOL. I used to be inactive too but becoming a mother changed that. I'm glad your family loves you even if you are the black sheep. :) We have a few of those in my family too.
Post a Comment