Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tagged again

Great. So now I've been tagged and have to tell 7 weird and random things about myself. That shouldn't be TOO hard since I'm really weird. The rules say I'm supposed to tag 7 random people. Well, unfortunately, I already tagged everyone I know after I was tagged to write 6 things about myself. My cousin, Kathryn tagged me. Well now I've been tagged by Pam so here goes.

The rules are--
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here's my stuff--
#1 I have just discovered Michael Buble who I think has a great voice. I like jazz music so it's right up my alley. I also like the King's Singers who I just found out will be singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Ooohh! Ooooh! I wanna go!!!!!

#2 I REALLY like Jon Schmidt's music. He is such an awesome New Age pianist.

#3 I love doing creative things but don't usually have the time to follow through with it. When I was a teenager, my Young Women's leaders always finished my crafts for me because they got sick of waiting for me to get done.

#4 I have no middle name

#5 I'm afraid that someday I'll have a girl and won't know what to do with her. No, I'm not pregnant now..I just think about it sometimes. I'm used to boys...hyper, silly, funny boys.

#6 I've discovered what an array is thanks to my son, Nathan. He is in 3rd grade but doing 4th grade math and I had never even heard of an array before! Ooooh...I feel smarter now.

#7 I'm really good at researching things. I KNOW there is something wrong with my son Marshall. Many people don't believe me. They think I'm just trying to pin a diagnosis on him. Well, I've scoured books and the internet and I know quite a lot about Asperger's Syndrome, Autism, and Sensory Integration Dysfunction. I really don't like reading "self-help" books but I do it anyway.

Well, there ya have it folks. As Marshall would say...."Here ya go. Enjoy!" (He quotes Quincy from Little Einsteins all the time.) I will tag Mom of 3 boys, and Shannon. I'd tag others that I found links to on another blog I read but then who would she tag?

2 comments:

Mystiqeye said...

lol I am so glad that you didn't tag me. lol I haven't met that many people on here yet. I have added you to my friends list (hope you don't mind). So, since you were so thoughtful as to not tag me I thought I would give you 7 random things about me that are weird. And trust me when I say I know I am weird. HEHEHE

1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. (Don't ask how I figured that one out.)

2. I am 38 and my daughter is now 16 but everyone swears up and down we are sisters. Usually I have to prove that she is my daughter. That is either good for me or bad for her. UHM?????

3. I have known mother of 3 for over 25 yrs.

4. I have a nerve disorder called RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy).

5. I love all music EXCEPT Hillbilly Bluegrass and Classical. For some reason those 2 things give a headache and hurt my ears.

6. Want to own my own photo studio one day.

7. I am not ticklish in any way shape or form. Which kills my daughter since you can just blow at her and she squirms.

Well, talk to you later. Have a great day.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

go with your feelings on your little one, you're the mom and you have a sense about these things.

it has been lovely to meet you, i added you to my friends list also.