Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Character Day at Nathan's School




Today, the kids are supposed to dress up as their favorite book character. Nathan LOVES the Harry Potter books but he dressed up as Harry Potter last year. So this year, he decided to go as Alastor Moody, also known as Mad Eye Moody. He is an Auror and the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I had to go to Wal Mart last night and I was up till after midnight helping Brian get the stuff ready but it was worth it. Nathan (I mean Mad Eye Moody) looks GREAT! He said he can tell why girls always want their hair combed. The wig was really bugging him!

1 comment:

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

THIS is a wonderful costume. Leave it to you and your family to break away from the 'uzsh' (usual).