Thursday, October 25, 2007

I, Aprilyn, having been born of goodly parents...





Today is my birthday! WHOOPIE! I'm 33 today. I was born of goodly parents. In other words, my parents did their best to raise me in the way that Heavenly Father would want them to. Now that I am a Mom, I realize it is NOT an easy job. I am thankful for my parents. They taught me the value of honesty and hard work. They taught me to do my very best in school. They taught me to love music. I think Aprilyn is a synonym for music. Music is constantly running through my head. Unfortunately, I have voice nodules so I can't always sing but I have worked hard at developing my talents on the piano.

6 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I love the pictures!! The one in the crib with the blanket on your head is totally adorable!! Of course I love the Nativity one. We have one just like that of our kids!! I hope you had a great day yesterday!!
love Ya,
Cindy

Bill Grubbs said...

Each picture is a special memory Aprilyn. I either took the picture or was in it. Taking pictures has always been a passion and now each one opens a window of memories to look through. Thanks for sharing! Thanks for the memories!

Love,

Dad

MommyMert said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Do you like the new look of the blog? If you want to change anything I can teach you how to just let me know. :)

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Excellent, excellent photos! Happy Birthday!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Happy birthday...late! I loved the pictures. Loved that you were born to Goodly Parents and you are carrying on the tradition.