I've been putting off my grocery shopping for so long that I was completely out of milk, bread, eggs, you know...the basics. My day had already been crazy enough, you'd think I would have been smart enough to just stay home but my dear friend needed a ride to the store so off we went...toddlers in tow. Her oldest 4 kids and Nathan stayed home. The 2 yr olds decided they HAD to ride in the car grocery cart and HAD to sit together. While I was trying to find things on my list, the boys were being crazy as usual. Part of the time they leaned out the side and dragged their hands on the floor. Then one boy would lean out the front while the other leaned out the side door. Marshall got up and leaned out the front, then sat down and said "It's your turn Joseph." Apparently, that got boring because they BOTH started leaning out the front and then decided it was time to be werewolves. They were craning their necks and howling at the "moon". I busted up laughing. It was absolutely hilarious.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Part two of my crazy day
I've been putting off my grocery shopping for so long that I was completely out of milk, bread, eggs, you know...the basics. My day had already been crazy enough, you'd think I would have been smart enough to just stay home but my dear friend needed a ride to the store so off we went...toddlers in tow. Her oldest 4 kids and Nathan stayed home. The 2 yr olds decided they HAD to ride in the car grocery cart and HAD to sit together. While I was trying to find things on my list, the boys were being crazy as usual. Part of the time they leaned out the side and dragged their hands on the floor. Then one boy would lean out the front while the other leaned out the side door. Marshall got up and leaned out the front, then sat down and said "It's your turn Joseph." Apparently, that got boring because they BOTH started leaning out the front and then decided it was time to be werewolves. They were craning their necks and howling at the "moon". I busted up laughing. It was absolutely hilarious.
Labels:
shopping,
toddlers,
werewolves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so good you have a sense of humor!!! Don't ever lose it!!!
Post a Comment