I thought THAT was bad. Oh no, those 2 had much more mischief in mind. Today when I was cleaning my kitchen, they got in the bathroom AGAIN! I thought they were downstairs at Joseph's house but I was wrong. This time they were each armed with a bottle of air freshener and were spraying it on the wooden bed frame and wall and lights again. What is it with the bed??? Does it stink?? After I got that cleaned up and I was FINALLY able to lock myself in the bathroom, I noticed that the last person who used it had not flushed. Jenny (my sister) was the last one to use it. She was here with her kids playing today. I thought "How odd that Jenny didn't flush" and went on with my business. After I finished and flushed, I noticed it didn't go down. I flushed again with the same results. So I looked around at Marshall's potty and guess what was missing?? See that green splash guard on the potty pictured above?? Yup, that's what they flushed. Thankfully when I had to stick my hand up inside the toilet there was only pee in it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the thing out. My neighbor (Joseph's Mom) tried and couldn't get it either. I finally touched it but ended up pushing it further back. So now we have a clogged toilet. This is the 2nd time our darling Marshall has clogged it. I think we've pushed it through enough to flush...for now.
Oh, you think that's bad enough??? That is not all my friends. Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog entry for a bit more of my insane day!! I only hope he sleeps better than last night. If he only wakes up 4 times, that's one less than last night. Baby steps to getting sleep! Baby steps to getting sleep.....goodnight folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment