Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Party at Papa's house











My Dad and Diane had a Pumpkin Party at their house on Saturday. Nathan and Marshall were able to attend while Brian and I got a MUCH needed break. They are so lucky to live close enough to their Grandparents that they can do this sort of thing.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 boys said...

Cute pictures! I just wanted to reply back to you about my blog, the doctor never said anything about wanting to change his diet, only to add all of these extra vitamins and cod liver oil...I am really confused. As far as Resperidal, my son takes that..it helped him so much..he has been on it for over 4 years now...it has totally changed him...I personally would give it a try..but that is my opinion, and it did help my son and he still takes it everyday..it took a few weeks to see a difference but he has been on it ever since. I am not really sure why they want him on all this stuff, I am now looking into a second opinion. This visit was only to get established in this state, his meds he is on is working and now this new doc wants to change a good thing..I really don't understand. At this point I am not changing anything, I did however make an appointment with his pediatrician to discuss this matter.