I can't put it off any longer. We have to have food in the house so I have to tough it and go grocery shopping today. Here's what it's doing outside my house today. I am grateful for the rain because our land needs it. I am also thankful for umbrellas and my warm fireplace! :)
3 comments:
We had a little rain yesterday too!! I love it. We need lots of more. Evan, however hates the rain!!
I normally don't mind the rain but it's just difficult to go grocery shopping on a normal day, let alone a day with snow and rain. I waited until the hail stopped and that was better.
Be grateful for rain! I miss the thunderstorms. I miss the smell of the 'freshly laundered' Earth. The streets and sidewalks could use a lot more of that kind of scrubbing around here!
Funny thing is that we have a hole in our roof, and we can fill a bucket with the rainwater on an especially (wonderful) rainy night.
Post a Comment