Saturday, October 13, 2007

Laugh often, Love much



I think that phrase describes President Gordon B. Hinkley, President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He has a wonderful sense of humor. That was illustrated to me again today when I received this picture and explanation in my email inbox. I wasn't at the Conference Center for General Conference but I wish I had seen this! I can always use a good laugh!!!

"After President Hinckley finished with the sustaining of the officers of the church during the Saturday morning session, Elder Eyring had moved to his new seat on the stand. Unfortunately, they didn't show this on TV, but when President Hinckley turned around, he stood there for a moment looking at Elder Eyring, then picked up his cane and "knighted" him on his shoulder and head. Truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen him do.

I love how President Eyring looks just like a little boy..."

No comments: