Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Marshall!!!








Today my little boy turns 3 yrs old! I can hardly believe it's gone by so fast. He is such a blessing in our home. He is a smart little boy who loves trains and Mickey Mouse. He makes us smile when he says his prayers as he looks around the room blessing everything in sight. Marshall was born at 33 weeks gestation (6 weeks and 1 day early). He wasn't breathing at birth and had a VERY rough beginning. He was in the NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit) for 3 weeks before we finally got to bring him home. He is certainly not an easy child and has many challenges placed upon him with his sensory problems as well as other things but we love him anyway. We can't imagine our life without Marshall. Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

5 comments:

big8smiley said...

He is so cute! I still can't believe we had our babies so close together. Nathan will turn 3 on Halloween. :)

Despite the problems, I don't think you would give him back. I'm sure that in as many ways as he has been a trial, he is also a blessing. I'm happy for you to have such wonderful little boys.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Happy Birthday Marshall!
Aprilyn, If you want to tell me the colors you like I could customize a header and the background for you now that Matie kay is down. Let me know (just email me).

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

Marshall is beautiful. James and I still have fun memories of meeting you guys for the first time at Chuck E Cheeses and Marshall was lobbing his sippy cup for James to fetch.

Isn't this birthday the beginning of the 'Avalanche of Birthdays" at your house? :) I mean - really - there ARE 11 more months to use.

Cindy Price said...

Happy Birthday, Marshall!! You have come a long way!!
I love the name Bugaboo!!! It totally fits him too!!

Aprilyn said...

We have 3 birthdays close together. Marshall's, then mine, then November 17th is Nathan's. Yes, as Susie said, we do have an avalanche of birthdays! :) Susie, I loved meeting you guys at Chuck E. Cheese too. Can we do that again? Marshall is even better at throwing than he used to be!! :)

Renee' is right, Marshall is a blessing in our family and we would NEVER EVER give him back no matter what. He's a keeper!