I am so grateful that they were willing to buy the swing. It was over $200 and there was no way we could afford it ourselves. It helps calm him down and he will occasionally even nap in it. IF he's going to nap at all, which is rare, he will fall asleep in his swing. I just have to leave him there or he wakes up. Enjoy this video of me swinging him. I'll try to take a better video today.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Marshall's airwalker swing
I am so grateful that they were willing to buy the swing. It was over $200 and there was no way we could afford it ourselves. It helps calm him down and he will occasionally even nap in it. IF he's going to nap at all, which is rare, he will fall asleep in his swing. I just have to leave him there or he wakes up. Enjoy this video of me swinging him. I'll try to take a better video today.
Labels:
Airwalker swing,
Marshall,
singing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
APRILYN!! Oh my heck girl!! Where'd ya go!!??? I've missed you! Cindy left a comment on my blog, and I found you...on hers!! YAY!!
I was so sad when I realized you left UK. I'm excited to keep up on ya! I've been thinking and wondering about you! How is Marshall doing? Are you still coming up for therapy! I'd love to get together. We are two peas in a pod ya know... ;)
Anyway...hope to talk to you soon!!
Jenny
I totally love Marshall's singing!! It's just the cutest thing. He seems really happy in the swing. It's looks nice and cozy in there. I'm glad that you got it paid for. Isn't it wonderful there are people out there willing to help. Evan got his handcyle through a grant from "Athletes helping Athletes". It's been a great thing for him to have!!
Aprilyn, that boy is a superstar! Audition him for American Idol....he certainly has the energy! Great video. It made my day.
Aprilyn,
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I guess it does make me feel better to know that I am not alone in this world...I am new to this blogging so I am not sure if I left this comment in the right place or not....but thanks again....Hopefully tomorrow will be better,,today wasn't as bad as my "bad day"..but it still was a lonely and sad day....the computer is my best friend when my husband and kids are in school and work...and I keep praying that I will be able to go back to school, but I am not sure if that will happen. Please keep in touch and thanks again.
Kim
Aprilyn,
Thanks again. I am not sure if I am replying back to you correctly but I hope you are at least getting my messages. I really haven't met any new people here, the lady that I did meet were in the process of moving when we moved in. And no I am not Mormon, but I had a good friend once that was I am know that you won't bite...lol...I am hoping that today will be better...I will keep my fingers crossed.. I have been looking on the web for a support group that is close to where I live...I am going out job hunting today..I really need to get out of this house. Again thanks for the words of encouragement.
Kim
I'm a friend of Kathryn Grubbs in Utah and I was browsing blogs when I saw your swing pic...I knew what it was as both of my children have sensory processing disorder and are special ed. Maybe we can swap ideas! www.heatherzahngardner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment