Sunday, February 10, 2008

52 Blessings Project, Week 6


I am so grateful that this WASN'T us tonight. We were stopped at a light, the light turned green and for some reason, Brian just sat there for a bit. The light had been green for probably 30 seconds or more and suddenly a car went FLYING through the intersection. I'm so very grateful that we were not hurt!

7 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Holy Cow! I am glad that your husband listened to that prompting to stay put!

Cindy Price said...

Yikes, scary stuff. I'm glad Brian stayed put!!

Aprilyn said...

If Brian had actually gone when the light turned green, we would have been hit more on the side which could possibly have killed or severely injured Brian and Nathan. I'm so glad Brian stayed put too!

Mom of 3 boys said...

WOW!!!
I am so glad that everyone is okay and that your husband avoided the accident. I am glad he did not move either...someone was defiantly watching over you.

Amy said...

Yikes! I wonder how many *close calls* we really have that we're even totally unaware of.

Glad you guys are well!

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

WOW!!! What a blessing to realize how blessed you are!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

A great story about listening. Keep the picture to remind your kids that this could have been you if someone wasn't watching over you.