A good friend of mine posted this on her blog and I decided to do it too. I usually hate talk radio and therefore run screaming from the room when it's on but lately I've been doing better. Glenn Beck is a Mormon and Talk Show host who also has his own show on CNN. He makes me think about things that are happening in the world and also makes me laugh. SO, when Brian's watching or listening to Glenn Beck, I usually watch/listen too and enjoy it. Here is a video of what Glenn Beck said about Pres. Hinckley. I found it touching and wanted to share it with more people.
If you want to read about how crazy my day was yesterday, don't forget to read yesterday's post. Ugh...
1 comment:
April,
Thanks for posting this. I watched it again, and I loved it all over again. And thanks for the offer to teach me how to embed things. Next time I want to link to something I'll try to get in touch with you. I'm always trying to learn new things, and you're quite a PRO.
Post a Comment