


Tuesday was such a BEAUTIFUL day! Marshall and I enjoyed spending most of the day outside playing in the yard. He rode his bike, attempted to ride his scooter and just had a wonderful time being outside! Nathan attempted to do his homework outside too but was too distracted so I sent him in. It was just so nice to have such a wonderful day. Wednesday it was very cold. By late Wednesday afternoon, the winds were high and the snow had begun. There were reports of school buses stranded in the snow. Everyone was unprepared for this storm. One Elementary school had over 200 kids spend the night at school because the roads were so bad that nobody could get home. As a mother I hear that and say "OH, I'm so grateful that wasn't my kids." Then I think how exciting it would be for the kids. Nathan would have had a BLAST and Marshall would probably be very upset. Either way, what a stormy day! The last picture I have on here is Marshall pulling his sled. He's so funny. He won't let anyone sit in it or put anything in it but he pulls his purple sled all around the yard, up and over the porch, around and around until we make him stop. Purple is his favorite color so he's quite attached to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment