
Tomorrow is the Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts. I'm in charge of it since I'm the Cubmaster. On Sunday, the woman who normally gets awards for us, informed the den leaders that she wasn't able to pick up any more!! SO, I got the job. Everything is so messed up and out of order!! I went to the Scout Store 3 times today!!! Thankfully it's not far from my house. Thankfully my friend took Marshall for the afternoon. Thankfully Nathan had a piano lesson this afternoon (he loved it!!). Thankfully I'm still alive. Thankfully Pack Meeting will be over tomorrow. I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!! I forgot so many things today. I'm lucky I remembered my kids! I can NOT be this busy and be a Mom too. My house is a WRECK, my dishes are still in the kitchen sink, my laundry is piling up...clean in my room, dirty in the laundry hamper and a load each in the washer and dryer. Thankfully I got so sick of the disgusting bathroom counter that I cleaned it. Sadly, Nathan will not be participating in the Science Fair tomorrow as planned. His project never got completed. Mom can not do everything and assigned this one out but it fell through the cracks obviously. I am REALLY upset about that one. It's not fair to Nathan. I shouldn't have to do EVERYTHING. Thankfully, Nathan is not upset about it...tonight. SADLY, Nathan is not getting awards in Pack Meeting tomorrow. Wanna know why?? Because his Mom is so busy working on Pack Meeting that she doesn't have time to help him work on his Bear award. Pathetic. UGH! That is all. I'm through whining. We now return you to our regularly scheduled program....
3 comments:
Love the picture!! Okay, Aprilyn. Take a deep breath!! Another one!! Now consider yourself hugged!! {{{{{}}}}}!! Hope that helped for a moment. Hang in there. Just think how great you will feel tomorrow after the dinner!! Guess What I got released from my cub committee calling. That stressed out the cubmaster!! Poor thing!! Now, I'm teaching Relief Society. YIKES!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Being cub master super sucks!! Hope the blue and gold goes off with out a hitch and maybe you ask the Bish for more reliable help and DELEGATE!
I got a call today while out shopping from another activity days leader "are you home?" The meeting was at my house with two others and I wasn't there...I completely forgot my own meeting. So hey, I can relate! I am so glad Marshall liked those books. Have an awesome night ;0
Post a Comment