Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Doctor Is In


Tuesday night I started feeling sick. I was finally able to go to the doctor this morning and I now have Bronchitis. Oooh fun!
I took Nathan back to the doctor and he has influenza. Yup. The one he was vaccinated for but the vaccine isn't working this year. That's the one. He is miserable still and doesn't have much energy.
Brian thinks he has a sinus infection. Hopefully that's all for him.
Marshall is still our happy, hyper, healthy little boy! I hope he stays that way. He's playing with a friend today. He wore his cowboy hat and his friend has her princess dress on. It seems like that should be the name of a fairy tale.."The Cowboy and the Princess." Don't you think that sounds like a good title?

4 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Aprilyn, didn't you get the memo that says MOMS CAN'T BE SICK!!! I hope you get better soon.
The Cowboy and the Princess, sounds like it would be a great story!!!
Wish,I could send you some chicken soup. Take care!!

Mom of 3 boys said...

When it rains it pours, I am so sorry that you are sick. I think you need some TLC....hint to the hubby!!!

hope you feel better soon.

Matilda said...

Sounds like you stole the black cloud from my house!

Sorry! Hope the cloud leaves soon!!

Britt said...

I'd watch it!