Monday, February 18, 2008

Bronchitis...ugh



Nathan is really NOT happy about having bronchitis during his long weekend. He is miserable! There are so many people who are sick right now. From what the doctor said, it's been a VERY bad season for respiratory illness. Thankfully, Marshall isn't sick. He's full of energy!

7 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Awe, poor Nathan, It's so NOT fair to be sick on a holiday!! Get well soon, Nathan!!!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

poor nathan! at least he can multi task through his ill-ness. stay well marshal!!!!

Amy said...

Oh...I hope both he & YOU are feeling better soon. It has been a nasty January/February for us as well. But I'm crossing my fingers & waiting for Spring!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Oh no, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers...hang in there and I hope he gets better soon.

Britt said...

poor guy! he LOOKS sick!!

Matilda said...

I think it's nice to be sick when there's no school. Then they don't miss!

And Marshall looks so cute! I bet he's driving Nathan NUTS!!! I loved it when my high energy kid was sick. I know, sounds awful, but it was the only time, he would lay down, and sit with me!! I know...I'm needy.... ;)

Hope he feels better! We have sick kids too! Too bad we're not closer! :)

Autumn said...

These pictures are such a funny contrast. I hope Nathan gets better soon!!!