
Phew! It's over. I made it though..just barely. This has been an extremely stressful month for me! I got lots of compliments so that was good. I also made lots of mistakes but that's OK because I'm learning. I am going to write everything down and talk about it in our next committee meeting so I can do better next year. I hope I'm still in this calling for a long time to come. It takes a while to get good at it and I'm really starting to enjoy it! :)
6 comments:
I love your stress reduction kit. Too funny!!
I'm glad the dinner went well. You have a great attitude. Once you get good at your calling then they move you on to something else!! Ever notice that???
I really hope they don't! I am really enjoying Cubs!
Great job! I want to hear all about it. Ours is coming up.
Hey...Cindy...I was gonna say that! Oh well...apparently great minds think alike!!
I'm glad it over for ya! I knowhow stress full stuff like that can be!
I am glad that everything worked out..and I love your stress reduction idea...
I just read these two Cub Scouts posts and was flooded with memories! It's one of those callings that is stressful but still manages to pay off when you're settled and in the midst of an activity. I'm sure your banquet was phenomenal!
Post a Comment