Marshall LOVES to talk. He is usually talking non-stop. I have put many things that he says on the sidebar of my blog but I can't always remember them all.I try to write them down as soon as possible but most of these conversations happen while I'm in the car with him. Most of our days are spent fighting "bad guys" and shooting dragons. Yesterday while we were eating lunch he told me, "When I finish all my jobs then I will die and go to the Spirit World." I told him that I would really miss him. He said "When I am done teaching the kids then I will come alive again and you can see me." He tells us things like "When I am big like Nathan, then I will sleep on the top bunk and my sister will sleep on the bottom." Hmm...a little sister?!? Does he know something I don't know?? Probably. He always likes to tell me that his cousin James has James (the train from Thomas and Friends.) He says "Mom, did you know James has James and James has James??" Nope, I didn't! Wow! I learn something new every day.
His prayers are also quite interesting. He asked Heavenly Father to please bless Brandy (my best friend who was in the hospital for internal bleeding)"that she will not die again." He is such a thoughtful little boy! :)
1 comment:
You're raising such a caring young man!! I wonder who the children are that he is teaching?? Too cute!!
Post a Comment