
Marshall weighs 30 lbs (on a good day). My darling little 3 yr old boy just can't keep on the pounds. Boy, I wish I had that problem. He rarely eats much at all so it's not surprising. Today we have a really warm sunny day so I decided to break out the shorts. It's time to go through the summer clothes and see what still fits him. Sadly, his shorts that are size 12 months still fit him!! Yes, this is the first year I haven't had to roll the waistband and not have them fall off him every time he runs (which is constantly). So he weighs 30 lbs and we are so THRILLED that he does. I wonder if he will be able to wear his size 12 months shorts next summer too?
Here are a few pictures of the boys enjoying the Spring weather and getting the wiggles out on the trampoline. I love having a trampoline!! It helps the boys calm down after a while. It will wear Nate out eventually but never Marshall! Enjoy the pictures. The boys sure are having fun!




3 comments:
Im with you... Ive got little ones too.. What can ya do? AJ still is wearing the same shorts as last year. Its all good. They will catch up eventually. Looks like fun on the tramp though.
It looks like they are having so much fun....Want a shocker...my oldest (14) is 6 foot and 3/4 inches tall, wears a size 11 (mens) shoe and 36/32 pants.....the 11 yr old weighs 84 pounds size 14 clothes and the 8 yr old is 81 pounds and size 12 clothes...okay so my middle child is the small one in my family.
Mom of 3...your 8 yr old is about the same size as my 9 yr old! My children are opposites in that department! :)
Post a Comment