Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm a FLYBaby!


"Are YOU living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) like Franny in the pink sweats? Do you feel overwhelmed, overextended, and overdrawn? Hopeless and you don't know where to start? Don't worry friend, we've been there, too.

Step through the door and follow FlyLady as she weaves her way through housecleaning and organizing tips with homespun humor, daily musings about life and love, the Sidetracked Home Executives (SHE) system, and anything else that is on her mind. "
That was what I read when my friend Kristin sent me to the FlyLady's website. Step 1 is shine your sink. I was doing a pretty good job of this when I first started. I kept my sink shiny and clean. I always made sure the dirty dishes were in the dishwasher instead of the sink. Then all of us got sick and I slacked off. So, I'm starting again. You might find the FlyLady's plan easy and helpful. I know I like it but I'm not buying all the stuff she recommends. I just use her free ideas! :)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I've visited her site and I like what she suggests. Problem is I haven't really delved into it, only peeked. Sounds like she has some great ideas though.